Write For Us
Are You Interested to Write for Smart Freelancers 101? We are glad that you have the interest to write for us. Before sending your pitch, we thought it’d be wise to lay down some guidelines for you.
Who Gets Accepted?
We don’t discriminate anyone. That means, we can publish anyone as long as your article is informative and exciting.
What are Some of the Guidelines
We have some guidelines to help you present the best to us for publishing. Let’s have a look at them, shall we?
- Articles MUST range between 800-1,000 words.
- You MUST use the conversational tone at all times.
- We are out to simplify technical subjects into articles that people can have fun while reading. In short, academic writers are not welcome.
- We only accept posts written using American English. It doesn’t mean you go to an American school to learn all the American English. What we mean is that try to reflect on the American style, culture, and use their idioms.
- Each paragraph shouldn’t go beyond 3 lines. Break your paragraphs into 2 to 3 lines.
- Your article should take the format of INTRODUCTION-BODY-CONCLUSION.
- For a better understanding of the posts we are looking for, kindly check our posts page.
What are Some of the Topics You Cover
We accept guest posts in the following areas:
- Personal Development
Generally, we accept nearly guest posts on all topics. So, don’t be worried that we may not be covering your topic.
What Happens After You Submit Your Article?
Our editors will go through your article to see if it’s the standard. If it meets our standards, we will let you know whether we have accepted it or not.
What Happens When Your Article is Accepted?
You will be notified that your post has been accepted and will go live soon. When it finally goes live, we’ll send you a message.
Every contributor is supposed to share his or her post once it goes live. Besides, you should reply to the comments. If you don’t, we will never allow you to guest post on our site again.
Do Smart Freelancers 101 Pay For Articles?
We are not paying at the moment, but we may in the future. Whenever we need a specific topic, we will pay.
However, we will give a backlink and publish the article under your name.
How To Submit An Article
Once you have created your content, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to include your byline. Our editors will have a look at it and let you know within 24 hours whether or not we will publish your work.
Note: We will not spend time editing your article. So, please hire an editor or edit your work before submitting. You can use Grammarly to help you edit your work.
Besides, we will make sure we pass your content through Copyscape to check if there are any plagiarism issues. If there are, we will not publish your work
Need More Information?
Should you have any questions regarding how to submit an article or just anything, do not hesitate to contact us.